Monday, July 25

Heat

How hot is it? "Damn hot,"
says Adrian Cronauer (Good Morning Vietnam)

Those who know me know that I love the hot sunny days. However, tonight has to be one of the most worst evenings I have experienced with heat. There is no air outside to breath. Is this what the end of the world is like? Are we facing the contents of Revelations? I wonder...Thank God for air conditioning, even though I curse it once in a while, tonight it is a God sent wonder.

Don't forget to check in on this blog from time to time, as I plan to post some excerpts from my new book.

As well, don't forget to pick up a copy of Business Trends and see my latest computer related articles.

Oh yes, and if you are interested in computers check out our club's website at:
www.scug.ca

I have not picked a title for my canoe book...open for suggestions soon! LOL

Hi Jen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home