Sunday, January 1

RESOLUTIONS - we all make em!

My Personal Goals for 2006

  1. Quit my job tomorrow and take life easy.
  2. Write more...maybe a new novel - fiction this time?
  3. More canoe trips. Get more active in Scouting.
  4. More camping excursions and research expeditions.
  5. Develop better and deeper computer skills (Linux).
  6. Snorkle in the southern islands.
  7. Read 18th C. novels and continue English studies.
  8. Volunteer at the Imperial Theatre.
  9. Rejoin Toastmasters International again.
  10. Selective TV viewing only and no commercial radio.
They say that life is short and in the spectrum of things within a geological sense of time, they (actually it was Henri Frederic Amiel 1821-1881) are correct in that statement. I plan to use my time wisely, never a dull moment will nudge up against me as it does with those who complain of personal boredom.

Tomorrow I will be jobless; it is "the first day of the rest of my life," a day to celebrate as each day comes as a blessing, a day to live life to its fullest...something that many never seem to grasp the handle of. This Blog is a part of my tomorrows, my todays, and my forevers; it is my life's beacon that shall shine upon my daily doings, my plans, and my ambitions; as a wise man will make more opportunites than he finds - Francis Bacon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home