Wednesday, July 12

Hot Hot Hot

And here I was worried about rain this weekend and now the good news is it will be sunny. However, there are warnings of high heat reaching in the 40 degree celcius feeling.

Don't get me wrong I love the heat, hate cold weather, and look forward to this weekend.

I will be on the Saugeen River taking my ORCA Flatwater ABCD certification training. This means at least 8 hours on Saturday and Sunday in a canoe, on my knees and in the direct sun.

To be honest, I am looking forward to this course and where it will take me...my Flatwater Instructor's certification this August. As usual, pictures and rhetoric will follow next week, so stay tuned for the best is yet to come.

Right now I must cut this short as I have to pack up and get ready...But remember, stay tuned and check in next week for the scoop on Flatwater canoe certification in extreme heat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home