Thursday, November 30

Business Trends Magazine


Well, I have finally done it.

After almost two years of writing a Technical column in Business Trends Magazine, I have decided to take a sabbatical from this posting. Last month I did not submit an article as I was in transit as my thoughts were going back and forth: "should I or should I not?"

I am currently doing an extensive study into fiction writing, my forever love, with my eyes on short-story writings.

So, if you happen to see a slant from my normal "non"-fictional verse of prose to stangely and factionally fiction, don't worry, it does not mean that I have completely lost it; it does mean that I am practicing here haha.

To keep the record straight, I did really enjoy my writing time at the Trends magazine, however it is time to move on to something else. I am not closing the door, however, to non-fiction writing, or writing for magazines, I am simply exploring new universes within my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home